Wednesday 2 May 2007

chillin out with the ould man




hello there,


here's a photo from mammy and Daddy's wedding weekend in Mt Buller. I'm chillin out on Daddy's chest - although i'm not sure who needed the rest more , me or Daddy.....


Do you like my shirt ???


On the front it said " when i grow up , i want to play for Ireland " - Daddy was happy with that T-shirt !!
This was taken on the day after the wedding - I was very well behaved on the day , I never cried and slept thru most of it.....
Everyone was very happy with my performance during the day ....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A handsome, gorgeous addition to your partnership. Congratulations on becoming a family now Victoria and Paddy. Glad to see you all looking so good.
love Sue (SSH)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! The shirt looks good, colour suits you.


Libby