Tuesday 16 October 2007



Hello everybody - it's been a long time coming but i've got Daddy off his lazy bum and updated my Blog. He had some technical issues with the camera downloading photos , but i think he's just lazy !!

Since my last entry a lot has happened , we have moved house to Woodend , which i love. I have new friends next door who is also called Liam and about 4 weeks younger than me , so that will be fun when we grow up !

Do you like my chair ? it's made of foam and allows me to sit up straight - i can't sit in a chair on my own yet so this keeps me from falling sideways.

daddy says he would like one when he has a few beers now as he falls sideways too !!

Our house is really cool up here and now that winetr has past , the weather should be getting a bit warmer. apparently we are getting ducted heating for next winter ...yes please !!

We have joined a mothers group up here and i get to play with loads of other kids my own age and there's plenty og girls about - yeuch , girly germs !!!

Also i have started swimming , well its called water familiarisation which just introduces us to water. mammy is very good to bring me to this - apparently i looked quite cute in my swimmers and top - i can nearly swim as much as Daddy ...... thats not saying a lot though !! Mammy's a good swimmer though...

Now that Daddy has started to update again , i will get him to post another one to tellyou about our house in Woodend and what else is happening in our lives !!

slan leat ( daddy is teaching me some irish !! )

5 comments:

zaboo said...

hey woodenders ;-)
i just installed my own blog! great shot of liam! see you! hugs from your swiss-family. simon

zaboo said...

hey woodenders ;-)
i just installed my own blog! great shot of liam! see you! hugs from your swiss-family. simon

Anonymous said...

It's great to get news about your life. Liam seems to be a very happy und sunny boy. With such nice parents!!!!
Liams green seat is certainly useful.
We didn't see in Switzerland such a thing.
Love from beautiful Zofingen
Annelis and Andy

Anonymous said...

And about time guys! Liam is a little cutie pie!! He looks very happy in his special chair, but I wouldn't advise one for the ol' man coz he'll never get out of it! Glad to hear things are going great, looking forward to more pictures of the little guy. See ya!

Libby & Frank

Anonymous said...

Liam
It's that the 'ol man has gotten off his butt and kept those of us on the other side of the world up to date on your progress; Whatever you do do not let him near youir chair because he gets comfortable he'll be hard to move;
Keep the info coming; Uncle Tom et al.