Thursday 24 April 2008

Do I love cycling ???


Do i love cycling or what ????


finally i get to ride a real bike , even if it is only in a bike seat, but i think i have the best seat

I think i look really cute in the helmet , even if it is a bit big for me.
Thanks to Ian and Kane who gave this present to mammy and Daddy for their wedding present , it has taken a while to get some use, but now it'll be well used.
This was my first trip in it, we went around to auntie Alex's house - it was only a short trip , but i enjoyed it.
since then Mammy has taken me to playgroup in it - the other chicks at playgroup were impressed with my wheels !!! I'm a star !!!
My helmet is a bit big for me - it's a cool one with trains on it ... daddy's jealous , he wants one just like ,
It's good sitting on the back of the bike ... i can slap mammy on the backside , when she's not pedalling fast enough.
Daddy hasn't taken me out for a ride yet - maybe thats a good thing.... !!! I think mammy may be safer.
Hope you are all keeping well !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe, you look fantastic on the bike. Cute! Won't be long before you'll have mum on the back of the bike.

ox Libby & Frank