Monday 8 December 2008

it's been a while ... slack daddy



Hello everyone

Well hasn't Daddy been the slackest of Daddys and has not updated my Blog for ages now . here's a quick picture of me outside with my sun hat on , although there wasn't much sun about , mammy is a bit of fussy wussy about these sorts of things

so whats been happening ? Lots and lots
I'm now able to run and always want to run everywhere because i can ! This however is not always a good thing as i've had a few falls , i have loads of brises on my knees and last week i got my first big cut - i had a grazed knee and a cut on my hand - i fell on the gravel road and there were some tears after that i have to admit.

But after a few minutes Mammy was ok !!! hah ha
I love lawn mowers and i hope Santa brings me one for christmas , i've been out pushing Daddy's lawn mower trying to show him how to do it , but it's a bit of a challenge still.
I love gardening tools , not the toy plastic one , but the real ones , the ones Daddy wants to use.

I still love my swimming , although today i didn't like the instructor and was not a happy camper and made sure she knew that i wasn't happy. appareantly i am very expressive about what i don"t want. daddy says i got that from my mammy's side. I think thats a brave thing to say for Daddy !!!

Woodend outdoor swimming pool will be open soon and i hope mammy takes me down there lots and lots. maybe daddy will take me at the weekends as well. i can nearly swim as well as Daddy, but thats not a great achievement - poor daddy , maybe i will teach him when i am grown up , at 5 years old !

Well i hope everyone is keeping well and here's a big kiss for all you !!

Liam

No comments: