Sunday 25 March 2007

my first outing


hello - it's baby Liam here - and today mammy and Daddy took me on my first trip outside in my new buggy.

here's a picture of us after we came back..... i'm fast asleep at this stage but it was a big day for me.


We walked up to the shopping centre - it was a very bouncy ride - i think Daddy needs to let some air out of those tyres, they were a bit bouncy on the hard Park tracks on the way to the shopping centre. I definitely had no gas left in me after that trip ....


and some of the driving around the shopping centre wasn't the best either - i think mammy and daddy need buggy driving lessons...

but they did buy me a new lamp for my room , so i don't have to use the big lights, which hurt my eyes....
But we made it back safely - our first trip out !!!
where to next ??????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be following this site with much interest in the upcoming weeks, as it is the only relative featured on the internet, outside the district court listings.

John & Cathy xoxox