Wednesday 14 November 2007

Family Photo


This photo was taken on Mount Kosiusko national park, which is just below the highest point in australia ( mount kosiusko ) - thanks to daddy for the spelling
We stayed at the ski resort of Thredbo , and then took a chair lift up to the top - i was very brave and loved the chair ride - although i think daddy was a bit nervous holding me !! He held me tight going up !
It was cold enough up there , hence why i am rugged up ! I saw my first snow as well - there was some left up at the top of the mountain. didn't think too much of it actually - i was hungry adn wanted my bottle !!
We are back home now .... i am settling down a bit better now although the first few nights home , i was not too happy , but i am sleeping a bit better now - usually from 7pm till about 4am , when i may have some issues and really try to get back to sleep again !
i'm back eating well again , as you can see, i am not a starving child !!
I love my porridge in the morning with mammy and daddy and this morning I had my first Weetabix cereal. I love my fruit.
I used to like Veggies but not so much now , but mammy thinks she tricks me by putting some pureed apple in with the veggies to get me to eat them. I eat them , but i know what her trick is - she's not fooling anyone with that trick 1!!
unusual taste though !!
thats it for now - hope you are all keeping well around the world !!
hugs and kisses
Liam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, nothing like home sweet home, in your own bed and familiar smells, even if those smells include veggies cooking on the stove! Glad you all enjoyed your few days away, you look like you're on top of the world in this photo, a pretty good place to be.

Prado's Frauchen said...

Wow, I like this picture. It looks as you really had some good days in your holiday. I hope once to travel to Australia and visit you. :-)

Greetings from Switzerland

Franziska

zaboo said...

great shot! it's winter now in switzerland. so the mountains are inviting me as well ;-)
take care and see you maybe in october 2008. the chance is high!