Wednesday 14 November 2007

My first holiday ...


Hello everyone
Last week , we wnet our on first family holiday , well i am not counting the wedding weekend as a holiday , - this was our first real family holiday away and i don't think Mammy or Daddy would call it a very relaxing holiday.
Unfortunately I did not sleep well at night and spent a lot of time crying and generally unhappy - i was not a happy camper , as they say !!
We went to Eden on the south Eastern coast of New South Wales and stayed there for 3 nights. On the way we called to see where Mammy went to school and tried to visit some of the places she used to visit as a young nipper all those years ago !!!
You can see in the photo that i now have a new favourite seat - and it's Daddy powered as well. It's great fun as i can get to hit daddy on the head. I would pull his hair , but he doesn't have much at the moment !! I get a great view from up here.
This picture was taken in our beach-side cabin , which was only 10 metres from the sea and i got my first wet foot from the sea - mammy dunked my feet into the sea !!
Daddy went fishing and caught 3 fish - although he did get sick on the boat - see i am not the only one who vomits !!!
no sign of any teeth yet either - i'm blaming them for my grumpiness on holidays !!!
I will get Daddy to put some more photos of me up in the next installment
rgds
Liam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's only fair that your daddy carries you around a bit, your mammy carried you around for nine months straight, ok you were wee little thing though! A nice happy photo.