Friday 6 April 2007

Grissly times ahead - haha



Hello again , it's liam here again .... Daddy has finally let me back on the computer - maybe i shouldn't drool on the keyboard this time !!!


Here's a picture of me being changed - I've now got the nickname of "wiggle-worm" as I am rather active when they try to change my nappy.
I've also managed to wee on mammy a few times - i can't help it - it's the cold air when the nappy comes off .... :)
I go thru a few clothes changes during the day.
As for that nappy that you saw daddy changing in the previous post.... ha - useless. It was the right end all right , but not very tight - as useless as tits on a bull , as daddy would say ...
It only took 2 hours for me to soak my clothes and my wrap. a good lesson for daddy !!!
I've given Mammy and Daddy a good start for the last 2 weeks , but i have been feeling a bit grizzly during the nights and don't sleep too well , but i sleep well during the day and give mammy a chance to catch up on some sleep.
Mammy has started to put me on my front now , to help me build my neck muscles.
I've also been caught out in my first rain shower in my buggy - maybe mammy should check the weather before she goes to the shops !! I was nice and dry - but i think mammy may have got a bit wet before she got home......
anyways i had better go - Daddy's home from work. He'll want his computer back.....
will give ye more news soon
liam

No comments: