Sunday 15 April 2007

Hello again


Hello there again , baby liam here again


Here's a picture of me with my easter bunny that mammy and daddy bought me. Mind you , this was the last i saw of this bunny. I never saw it again , well i thought I saw the wrapper in the bin , but i could not be sure - they would have given me a piece ..... surely. !!!!
do you like my little gloves - they stop me scratching myself , which apparently i like to do.....
things are going good for me ... i'm stilling feeding every 3 hours , or sometimes a bit less if i get a bit peckish. I still pooh and pee a great deal and Daddy is quite proud of the farting noises I can make !!
I've even pee'ed on daddy a few times - not that I meant it , but he moves quick , when it heads his direction. His goal keeping skills comes in handy !!!
I'm growing into my clothes and have already gone past 000 clothes onto 00 clothes., I'm still being called Wiggle worm....
i have my next appointment with the maternal health nurse on monday where they weigh me and measure and do a general check up. It's not fun being bollock naked on a weigh scales and i let them know !!!
I will let you know how i get on with the nurse....
hope you all had a great easter holiday period as well .....
liam


No comments: