Monday 16 April 2007

My maternal health visit

Hello again ...
just a quick note to let you all know how i got on at the maternal health nurse.....

my weight today was 4.368 Kg and my lenght was 56cm. I've put on a few g's ( my birth weight was 3.45 kg )

they stripped me naked again today and put me on the scales , but i got them back - i pee'd over their mat. daddy would have been proud of me ... The nurse was quite happy with me and says i was very alert for my age and also very active ..... doesn't she know my nickname - "wiggle worm " ...

thanks to mammy for driving me up to the nurse today. I was looking forward to the buggy ride , but there wasn't time for it , so we had to drive instead.
I'm looking forward to meeting my irish relatives next week - they're all coming over to see me apparently - although mammy and daddy have something on as well , but i know it's me they're coming to see.... Really !!

Wednesday is a busy day as we go to get mammy's dress fitted - this is boring , i think i will sleep thru it ... this is girly stuff

i'm tired , i'm off to sleep - maybe , if these belly aches go in time ...

liam

No comments: