Thursday 28 February 2008

i'm hungry !!!


In case anyone thought that i was not eating enough , here's prrof that i take my food seriously !!!
I have a problem , one yummy crusket , 2 hands and only one mouth - a sure fire way to create a mess !!!
I still like my food , porridge in the morning - daddy feeds me before he heads off to work. I wave bye-bye to him now as he drives off to the train station. i don't tell him that i think he is lazy and he should walk to the station ..... that would be too cheeky of me and i will need him to drive me around when i am older , so i better keep him on-side !!
I love the blackberries that grow on our road - ( hence the name "Blackberry Lane!!! " ) mammy picks them for me and i eat them but they stain my clothes - more washing for poor mammy !!
my favourite food at the moment is mashed veggies with some stew/pasta sauce/chow mein on top - yummy !!
hope you are all keeping well - looking forward to my first trip to ireland in june !!
take care
Liamo

No comments: