Friday 8 February 2008

Winter woolies ....brrrrr



Hello my friends

Don't I look like a right little Irish pixie here !! mammy put this hat on my head , and it's a very tight fit - big head like my Daddy !! and then i forgot i was wearing it !!!

Notice how i am on all-fours now !! i can do this quite a bit now , but i still haven't figured out to move my knees and hands at the same time to get moving !! i can rock back and forth , but no movement ...

won't be long though ! My 4th tooth has FINALLY come down and i now have 4 chompers - all the better for biting Daddy's finger with - well if he is stupid enough tp put it in ....... :)

I've been a bit sick the last few days - bit of a temperature and a bit of a virus - so not feeling myself - been to the doctor today but not much they can do for me ! i will suffer on thru it !! - the little trouper that i am !!!
I'll milk it for another few days with all the attention !

It's getting cold up here now - hence why i am wearing the heavy clothing - summer seems to have left us early and Woodend is cetainly colder than Melbourne ... well i have to take Mammy and Daddy's word for that as i was nice and warm inside my mammy this time last year !!!

I hope mammy and daddy get the heating put into the house soon ..bit chilly on the willy at night time !! ( bit cheeky i know !! )

time for my bottle and i think daddy will have a bottle of a diferent kind once i am in bed - well it is Friday evening .... so he says !!

Bye for now

Liam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winter woollies already, it's February!! Woodend winters definitely needs a heater. Look on the bright side though, imagine all the cuddles you're going to get to be kept warm..... maybe no heater is a good idea eh?

By the way, you look very cute in that beanie. mmmmwwwa!

ox Libby & Frank

zaboo said...

hey victoria, paddy! liam looks great! in a couple of month i will finally see him live ;-) i will arrive in melbourne on december 18th! gotta find a flight to new zealand on the 22nd... hope you can help me with that. looking veeeery forward to see all of you! simon