Thursday 28 February 2008

i'm very active and determined !!!


Hello again -- do you like my curls ??? i think it's time mammy got brave and cut my hair !! although i lik my curls
mammy thought she was safe on the couch but i now what i want - and now i'm pretty determined to get it !
I can commando crawl along the ground and i can get on all fours , but still haven't figured out how to move on all fours - i can my little friends at play-group doing it , but i just can't figure out all my moving parts yet !! i can pull myslef up and kneel at the toy box and take out my toys from the box - i alos haven't figured out how to put them back in..... mammy sayd that i get that from my daddy - ie never putting things back !!!
I'm not gettig into that argument !!
Hugs and kisses to all out there !!
Liam

No comments: